top of page

License to Plant

Sticker Shapes-03.png

​How to contact your MP

  • Write a letter to your MP at: House of Commons, London SW1A 0AA

  • Email them using the contact details in our Directory of MPs

  • Include the tree bed guidelines in your letter or email 

You can also start by planting in a street tree bed!

  • Put a sign up at the site to encourage conversation in your local community

  • Share photos on social media using the hashtag #LicenseToPlant

  • Share the photos to your MP by using the link above to find their email

bottom of page